Saturday 25 July 2015

Great-grandmother escapes from care home to get tattoo



Great-grandma
A 79-year-old woman left her family devastated when she sneaked out of her care home to go get a tattoo – her very first.

Tony Sellers was baffled when a few days ago he went on his daily visit at the home to see his mother Sadie but discovered that she was not in her room. His mother, who is a retired civil servant, had sneaked out with her walking frame to get the shape of a heart tattooed on her left arm. When asked what her family would think of the tattoo, she left customers at Tattoo Studio 76 shocked by retorting: ‘I don’t f***ing care’.
She said: “When you get to my age, you just have to live life to the full every day. I have been talking about it with my granddaughter for a couple of weeks and she showed me hers. I asked the artists how long it would take and he said it had finished five minutes ago. I never felt a thing. He just laughed at me.”
The picture of the granny flashing her new tattoo as she posed for the camera had gone viral since last weekend when the incident happened in the United Kingdom, Mirror UK, reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment